Why hire me to sell your home?
"Because Selling Your Home is More Than Just a Sign on Your Lawn"
My business is all about YOU and your WINs (Wants, Interests and Needs)
It is all about your dreams, your questions, your life, your family, your future.
I am committed to your complete satisfaction! My goal is to make you happy with the guidance and service that I offer you. I am confident that once the process is over, you will gladly refer my service. You are a valued client!
I have a background on Business Analysis, Marketing and Data Analysis. I take pride in my abilities to understand the market, provide solutions and market your home in the most effective way.
· Honesty & Integrity · Outstanding Customer Service · Competence · Passionate about Satisfying clients · Hard work.
A Real Estate transaction is a complex process from offers to moving and everything in between. My experience and expertise will ensure a smooth process from listing to SOLD, I will be able to spot potential challenges before they arise and handle them before they even appear.
I understand communication is key. I also understand in today’s day and age each client is different and communication preference varies. That is why I will communicate with you in the way YOU prefer, whether it is by text, email or phone, you will always be kept in the loop.
Marketing your home is effectively the most important piece of the process of getting your home SOLD. Relying on someone who knows where and how to market your real estate is essential for positive results. My marketing strategy will ensure your home is exposed to the maximum amount of buyers.
I know first impressions are very important and I know what it takes to make your home stand out from the rest. As part of my services, I will bring a home staging professional who will provide the objective eye so that a carefully prepared action plan can be created.
Remember my goal is to exceed your WINs (Wants, Interest, and Needs). We identify your WINs together, and I will work tenaciously towards them.
In Representing Your Interests, I Will...
1. Provide you with professional service on a full time basis;
2. Perform a comparative market analysis (CMA) on your area to determine the right listing price;
3. Advise you on how to highlight the best features of your home and provide, if necessary, a checklist of any minor improvements;
4. Personally submit your home to be listed on the Toronto MLS to minimize down time. This gives you the largest possible exposure, encompassing Toronto and the GTA. Alternatively your home can be listed exclusively;
5. Install the lockbox for easy showings;
6. Install the For Sale Sign (if applicable);
7. Notify sales associates of the sale of your home to promote to their clients;
8. Prepare a feature sheet of your property;
9. Mail “Just Listed” cards in targeted areas where it makes sense to advertise for added exposure announcing that your property is for sale. Many people may have friends or family looking ... this will be an added help to get your property on the radar for buyers working with realtors;
10. Market and promote your property on the following different websites
12. Create a single property website
13. Provide proofs all advertising efforts;
14. Handle the responsibility of coordinating your appointments;
15. Follow-up agent showings and inspections of your home and keep you up-to-date with the feedback & activity of your home, plus give you an update on any new competing listings, comparable sales and market updates;
16. Organize the public weekend open house
17. Make alternative financing available;
18. Complete a 30 day review;
19. Negotiate on your behalf with the buyer and their agent;
20. Advise you on all offers, counter offers, and multiple offers;
21. Provide you with an estimate of your closing costs;
22. Forward all documents to your lawyer;
23. Help you meet your closing date in an orderly manner with minimal stress;
24. Securely hold deposit through brokerage trust account;
25. Provide you with an update outlining all marketing and activities which have transpired over the period of time;
26. Represent you during the offer negotiation and help you to realize the best possible price and terms on your property;
27. Oversee paperwork through-out the transaction until the closing date;
28. Handle all follow-up on a conditional offer (financing or status certificate) and administrate any paperwork required to “firm” the deal (e.g. waivers, amendments, etc);
29. Be available to you throughout the listing process and help you resolve any problems which arise before or after closing.